Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday, July 20, 2007

Today when I got home from work I found a box on the front steps from our Peppermint Pearls Secret Pal. It was addressed to both me and Bob. After Bob got home, we opened the box and found a beautiful Build-A-Bear dressed in a red Asian dress. The bear was adorable! I cannot wait to share it with our daughter! Naturally, Shania wanted to play with the bear but I told her no, this was for "Mei Ling" as we lovingly refer to our daughter every now and then.

Our Secret Pal also remembered Bob on Father's Day by sending a book entitled, "Daddy Hugs" and she remembered Shania's birthday and sent her some "Pawk Avenue Cookies".

Here's what everything looked like:

This is the picture I posted on the Peppermint Pearls blog.

The square next to the bear is actually a swatch of the fabric our Secret Pal is using in her daughter's quilt. It is a beautiful piece of material.

Well, it's been a long week so I'm going to sign off for now. If my Secret Pal should happen to stumble across this blog, I want to thank her again for her thoughtfulness.

Faith




No comments: