Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nothing much going on. No new news on the adoption. However, I did have a conversation with my court reporting teacher, Kim, and she gave me some interesting news on domestic adoptions. I'm going to do a little more research on this matter this week and possibly try to meet with a local agency to see what's involved.

Remember, my heart is still in China ..... but you never know!

Another interesting thing is that my "Secret Pal" from the Peppermint Pearls group continues to be a wonderful pal! Not only did she send a great book for "Father's Day" to Bob, but she also sent a birthday present for Shania! I think what she has done is awesome -- Bob thinks it's a little silly.

Well, not much else to speak of right now. It's been a HOT weekend and we were able to use the pool. Yes, the water has finally warmed up. According to "Ducky" (the floating yellow rubber duck thermometer), the water temp was 84 today! It's about time!! Shania was even enjoying her "Puppy Pool".

Until next time, be well and stay cool!

Faith

No comments: